Our company was started in early 2008 and was officially incorporated on April 23 2010. Idea for Tektide was originated in the brilliant mind of Mr. Suhas Sugathan who bought it to Mr. Premkumar and Ms. Krishna S who were inspired by his vision. Ms Krishna with her wide experience in the IT field and Mr premkumar with his vast entrepreneurial experience choose the beautiful beach town of Kollam in Kerala, India, as the headquarters for the new company.It was christened TEKTIDE INNOVATIONS taking inspiration from the tides at the Arabian Sea.
The company headquarters was established at beach road kollam a stone’s throw away from the Arabian sea. The company was started with just 4 employees with Mr. Premkumar as President, Ms Krishna as CTO & Vice President and Mr.Suhas Sugathan as Administrative Officer & Managing Director.
The initial 4 team members later crystallized into Tektide’s core team, which has since grown to 27 members. From the inception itself the company has insisted on unbridled professionalism from our employees and hence we insist that all our employees to dress formally to work. This is used to build a sense of team work in our employees. Professionalism & quality has always been our guiding principles. The rapid growth of the company can be attributed to this sense of team work and belief in the vision set out for this company.
At Tektide we employ people who have a passion for helping others succeed. Directly or indirectly, regardless of role, responsibilities, seniority or salary, we believe that for both the company and an individual to be successful, every employee at Tektide must have a focus on our customers. Only by giving a truly outstanding experience to customers in all their dealings with Tektide will we set ourselves apart from our competition and continue to thrive.
Our goal is to be an admired employer. This means that people will want to join Tektide as a place of choice, achievement and opportunity, and one where they can genuinely be successful and fulfilled in their careers.
People who work with us will recognize that the environment we create maximizes their potential and is a place where innovation and creativity can flourish. Above all, we continue to consider devolved accountability as central to everything we do and maintain an environment where entrepreneurship is welcomed.
- At Tektide we seek out and develop talent.
- We expect our people to work in the spirit of our principles and collaborate with each other in order to get the best results.
- If you join Tektide you will enjoy working in an environment that is totally committed to equality and fairness and encourages and supports open and honest dialogue at all levels.
- We believe that a sensible work life balance is important for everyone to be at their best and we offer a competitive package of salary and benefits.
- As a successful growing business we always have interesting opportunities for like-minded people at all levels in the company.
After Sales Support
Welcome to Live Chat support of Tektide Innovations.
Our Customer Support Team is available from
Monday – Sunday, 8:00 A.M. to 9:30 P.M. IST.
- Technical Support: email@example.com
- General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales Contact: email@example.com
- Accounts & Finance : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resource: email@example.com
- Web Master : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you already use our software and have a question, please ask it ,We typically answer all requests within 24 hours (working hour). (Sometimes we take a break around 2:00 P.M.)
- Call Mob
- Call Off
Our Remote Support lets us to access and control a remote computer over the Internet, across firewalls and proxies, using any browser, thereby providing instant solutions to the customers.
Just download Team viewer Support Utility by either clicking the link or button below.
Accomplished business man and martial arts specialist and World Karate Federation Referee, 5th Dan Black belt, driving force behind Tektide.
Twenty Four Years as IT Professional, Administrator and Trainer, the Big sister to everyone at Tektide, mentor to Suhas and Balu
Our Cheif Operating Officer and Managing Director and the Team Head, has warm smile and a glass of milk for everyone he meets, none dares refuse either because this guy has the 3rd Degree black belt in Full Contact Shotokan Karate. www.koinchi.org
Co-ordinating business with canadian companies
Our seniormost professional and resident wise old man, has done over 1 million LOC in 10 programming languages, mentor and lead trainer, Loves his Mac. Currently mentoring the next generation of Tektide's professionals. Presently involved in developing Tektide's smartphone Apps.test
Deeply spiritual, treats his profession with the same fervor. Specializes in Desktop applications, one of our best problem solvers, really nice guy
Silent and serious 'Harianna' is the go to guy for solving problem..
Web development genius, trained classical Karnatic violinist, Programs to the tunes of classical music, can convert the vaguest of design ideas from our clients into brilliant web sites. We suspect that he can read minds.
Our core teams loudest and sharpest member, its boyish good looks height a stern and disciplined character. Leadership skills mixed with excellent analytical ability makes him the first choice for challenging projects.
Jolly the calm and quiet guy with program manic in .NET..dont tell loudly this because some times he too freek out.
Energetic, talented, communicative, expressive with an analytical mind in all aspects. You can trust him !!
Our youngest, has been programming ever since he was 10, does everything from system administration to App development, if there is some technology you have heard about, he probably has already worked with it.
He is a Funny and articulate anulal brings magic to Tektide. Tektide sees future leadership for this young turk..
Tektide's first motive is to establish an effective project management process. The assigned project Manager's responsibility is part of our commitment to service with excellence. Tektide Follows a well defined software development project management process.
- Process Customization.
- Communication Plan.
- Role & Responsibilities.
- Project Audit Plan.
- Project Baselines.
- Software Configuration Management Plan.
- Change Control Process.
- Experienced team of analysts available to chock out project design.
- Round the clock access to our development team.
- Competitive rates tailored for the client on a case to case basis.
- Quality Assurance from using Industry Standard Development pattern.
- Time critical delivery of projects.
- Comprehensive support plan including telephone, online or onsite.
- Daily performance report from development team.
- Weekly project update from management team.
- Deployment team available round the clock for installation and trouble shooting.
- Design and Development of Websites using Frameworks such as Word Press, Joomla, Magento, Zend, Boiler plate-5.
- Primary and secondary development languages are PHP and ASP respectively.
Web Applications are done using Google Web Tool Kit, Smart Client.
- Primary skill: Java and PHP.
- Secondary skill: Java and ASP.
Mobile Applications: IOS-[iphone and ipad] and Android.
- Primary skill: Objective C.
- Secondary skill: JAVA.
- Mobile Web Applications for iPhone and iPad, Android, platform independent web application using Boiler Plate.
- Desktop Applications for Enterprise Management such as Educational Institutions, Hospitals, Distributor's Inventory Management, Accounting and Finance Management.
- There are experienced developlers with an average experience from 3 years to 10 years.