At Tektide we employ people who have a passion for helping others succeed. Directly or indirectly, regardless of role, responsibilities, seniority or salary, we believe that for both the company and an individual to be successful, every employee at Tektide must have a focus on our customers. Only by giving a truly outstanding experience to customers in all their dealings with Tektide will we set ourselves apart from our competition and continue to thrive.
Our goal is to be an admired employer. This means that people will want to join Tektide as a place of choice, achievement and opportunity, and one where they can genuinely be successful and fulfilled in their careers.
People who work with us will recognize that the environment we create maximizes their potential and is a place where innovation and creativity can flourish. Above all, we continue to consider devolved accountability as central to everything we do and maintain an environment where entrepreneurship is welcomed.
- At Tektide we seek out and develop talent.
- We expect our people to work in the spirit of our principles and collaborate with each other in order to get the best results.
- If you join Tektide you will enjoy working in an environment that is totally committed to equality and fairness and encourages and supports open and honest dialogue at all levels.
- We believe that a sensible work life balance is important for everyone to be at their best and we offer a competitive package of salary and benefits.
- As a successful growing business we always have interesting opportunities for like-minded people at all levels in the company.
Tektide’s first motive is to establish an effective project management process. The assigned project Manager’s responsibility is part of our commitment to service with excellence. Tektide Follows a well defined software development project management process.
- Process Customization.
- Communication Plan.
- Role & Responsibilities.
- Project Audit Plan.
- Project Baselines.
- Software Configuration Management Plan.
- Change Control Process.
- Experienced team of analysts available to chock out project design.
- Round the clock access to our development team.
- Competitive rates tailored for the client on a case to case basis.
- Quality Assurance from using Industry Standard Development pattern.
- Time critical delivery of projects.
- Comprehensive support plan including telephone, online or onsite.
- Daily performance report from development team.
- Weekly project update from management team.
- Deployment team available round the clock for installation and trouble shooting.
- Design and Development of Websites using Frameworks such as Word Press, Joomla, Magento, Zend, Boiler plate-5.
- Primary and secondary development languages are PHP and ASP respectively.
- Web Applications are done using Google Web Tool Kit, Smart Client.
- Primary skill: Java and PHP.
- Secondary skill: Java and ASP.
- Mobile Applications: IOS-[iphone and ipad] and Android.
- Primary skill: Objective C.
- Secondary skill: JAVA.
- Mobile Web Applications for iPhone and iPad, Android, platform independent web application using Boiler Plate.
- Desktop Applications for Enterprise Management such as Educational Institutions, Hospitals, Distributor’s Inventory Management, Accounting and Finance Management.
- There are experienced developlers with an average experience from 3 years to 10 years.
After Sales Support
Welcome to Live Chat support of Tektide Innovations.
Our Customer Support Team is available from
Monday – Sunday, 8:00 A.M. to 9:30 P.M. IST.
Our Remote Support lets us to access and control a remote computer over the Internet, across firewalls and proxies, using any browser, thereby providing instant solutions to the customers.
Just download Team viewer Support Utility by either clicking the link or button below.
If you already use our software and have a question, please ask it ,We typically answer all requests within 24 hours (working hour). (Sometimes we take a break around 2:00 P.M.)
- Call Mob
- Call Off