- Brand Promotion using Social Media Platforms
- Social networking websites - Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pin Interest etc
- Blog - company blogs or blogs which are very popular
- Mobile Phones - advertising through mobile phones or creating mobile apps
- Engagement - a media where customers and stakeholders can express and share their opinion and others can read it like discussion forms, consumer forums etc
- Targeting - Through social media sites we can get the likes/dislikes of the target customers and then the companies can make their business strategies based on that
- COBRAS - Consumer’s Online Brand Related Activities (COBRAs) is another method used by advertisers to promote their products.
- eWOM - electronic Word Of Mouth (eWOM) are a convenient manner by which a product is promoted via “consumer-to-consumer” interactions
- Get More Leads With Calls to Action(CTA) - We write innovative posts to get the attention of every reader that comes to that page
- Give Content the Priority It Deserves - – Even if a content has a great substance it will be of no use if there is no one seeing it. So we make sure that the content receives good traffic by sharing, commenting and liking it.
- Consistency in content development - We make sure that every post we publish is useful to our present, future and potential clients.
- Optimize content for search - Making our content to be available even after months of publishing is another way to market the product.
- Absorbing traffic from other communities - Being active on other industry blogs, forums and community websites is also a great way to build relationships and to strengthen social following.
- Multimedia Usage - The good news is that it’s easy for a company to create and publish videos and pictures. We use pictures and videos as a marketing medium.
- Social Media - We will create a strong fan following base using the below mentioned ways.
HOW WE BUILD A STRONG FOLLOWING BASE ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
- Continuously produce great and shareable content.
- Make it easy for the readers to share and follow you on social networks (use social buttons as a call-to-action on your posts).
- Build or join conversations on social networks where your target audience is.
- Share others’ content and let them know about it, particularly individuals who have substantial followers in your niche.
- Thank the people sharing your content and build alliances.
Making it known on Web-Target the social networking sites where the product can be promoted. Most of your customers are probably using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn at a minimum. But we consider other, lesser known sites such as Tumblr and Pinterest as well. So an account needs to be set up on these sites as well.
Product Promotion- Obviously, you want to promote your product. But thats not it, we will be using this platform to sell more products, attracting return customers or gaining new customers.
Modify your Facebook page- Modify the existing page and make it appealing to people to like it, comment on it, leave reviews and even link to your website so they can buy it. Encourage people to like your product page. Offer incentives such as coupons and discounts. Invite people to share your page with their friends so your community can grow. Develop surveys, quizzes and other engaging content that will generate interest and drive traffic to your page and your product. Ask your customers where they like to go online. Take a poll on your Facebook page or ask for comments on your blog. This will lead you to ideas.
Create a Twitter account- We will set up an account on Twitter for your product and promote it by attracting followers. Come up with brief messages that describe and promote your product. Follow people, brands and companies that might be interested in your product. The more people you follow, the more followers you have a chance of attracting.
Use LinkedIn-If your product is relevant to businesses and professionals. LinkedIn is a social networking site that is predominately used by professionals and business people. We would set up a group for your product and reach out to people and companies that your product could serve. Post regular reviews and updates.
Blog about your product-Create a blog with interesting articles which people can share on social networking sites
Encourage people to share your posts and share them yourself by posting them to other social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
Put together a YouTube video. People watch billions of YouTube videos every day. Make a video or a slideshow about your product that will serve as an advertisement that can potentially go viral, which means it gets forwarded and viewed by many different people. Encourage others to post videos of themselves using or benefiting from your product. Hold contests or give away free products in exchange for submitting videos.